New for 2016 on guided Hadrian’s Wall trips – locally made picnic lunches
On all our guided walking holidays on Hadrian’s Wall in 2016 we are going to have fresh locally made picnic lunches delivered every day to the group.
There’s no need to carry your food with you our new service, home-made picnics will be delivered to the chosen group lunch spot every day. Not a soggy sandwich or crushed packet of crisps in sight.
A local team will prepare the produce and deliver the perfect home-made picnic. There are varies options on the menu each day so you can choose each day.
Everything is bakes or cooked locally. Disposable cutlery and glasses are provided with every picnic and all items are individually wrapped so your picnic doesn't just have to be a single meal, it can be a package of goodies to snack on all day.
An example of the menu on offer
- Freshly made bread roll locally baked stuffed with either:
- Happy home Roast Ham, Authentic Northumbrian Cheese, Free Range Chicken breast
- Cheese Scone with a hint of mustard and chives baked daily
- Farmhouse Oat, Seed & local Honey biscuit
- Slab of traditional fruit cake Northumbrian
- Spring Water
So if you are going to join us on one of our guided walking holidays in 2016 on Hadrian’s Wall there is no need to worry, we have you lunch in order, what else would you expect from Shepherds Walks Holidays.