The Hadrian’s Wall Trail is 84 miles in length and is one of the most iconic long distance trails in the UK.
To plan a walk along the Hadrian’s Wall Trail you need to take a number of things into consideration.
1. Do you want a guided or self-guided walking holiday along the Hadrian’s Wall Trail?
2. How far do you want to walk each day along the Hadrian’s Wall Trail?
3. Will the distance you plan to walk tie in with accommodation on the Hadrian’s Wall Trail?
4. Would you us to do your baggage transfer for you along the Hadrian’s Wall Trail?
5. Would you like transfers included so it takes all the hassles out of walking the Hadrian’s Wall Trail and you can have a stress free walking holiday along the Hadrian’s Wall trail?
Once you know the answers to the above let Shepherds Walks Holidays plan your walking holiday for you along the Hadrian’s Wall National Trail.
As we have walked the trail on many occasions and have guided trips along the complete and the highlights of the Hadrian’s Wall Trail we have the expertise to put together a truly stunning walking holiday for you.
We will arrange all your accommodation, move your bags, give your trip notes and maps and not just hope you have no problems. Where we are different is that we come to see you at the start of your self-guided walking holiday along the Hadrian’s Wall Trail we go through your walking holiday with you and answer any of those very specific questions you have. As we have ourselves walked the Hadrian’s Wall trail many times we have that product knowledge which is truly second to none.
We again meet you at the end of your trip where you can pass on your experiences to us and by this way we pass on your feedback both back to the travel consultant who booked your walking holiday along the Hadrian’s Wall Trail but also to the next person who will be walking the trail, which will more than likely be the following day.
Therefore the knowledge we are passing on to you at the start of your walking trip along the Hadrian’s Wall Trail is coming from years of knowledge not only we have gained but also from walkers that have gone before you on a Shepherds Walks Holiday along the Hadrian’s Wall Trail.
We very much hope you can join us on either our guided or self-guided Shepherds Walks walking holidays along the Hadrian’s Wall National Trail.
You can find out more about our walking holiday along the Hadrian's Wall Trail here.